2018-19 School Year Uniform Changes
I am pleased to share some updates to the dress code for the coming school year. You may have seen these updates already in place on the Flynn & O’Hara Uniforms website (https://www.flynnohara.com/).
- Only the gray plaid uniform skirts will be available for purchase from Flynn & O’Hara. Young ladies may continue to wear the solid gray skirt during the 2018-19 school year as we transition to plaid skirts only.
- The official school shoe will be the Sperry Boat Shoe that is available on the Flynn & O’Hara website. This is the only acceptable style and color of Sperry that students may wear with the uniform. The Sperry will be the shoe for summer and winter uniform wear.
- Students may still wear their dirty bucks during the 2018-19 school year. Sneakers will no longer be part of the summer uniform.
- A ¼ zip navy sweater with the Goretti crest will be available for both boys and girls from Flynn & O’Hara.
- The Goretti sweatshirt will no longer be part of the school uniform. The new ¼ zip sweater, along with other sweater options (cardigan, vest, and pullover) and the crested fleece jacket, all will be options for the uniform.
We do wish to emphasize that the solid gray skirts and dirty bucks still may be worn during the coming school year. These items will not be available for purchase, however, as they are phased out of the dress code.
Flynn and O’Hara will be on campus on Tuesday, August 7, from 4:00 to 6:30 p.m. for their annual pop-up shop where students may try on and purchase uniform items.
Thank you very much,