TODAY IS A BLUE DAY THURSDAY, APRIL 26, 2018
- Detention will be held in room 103 today. If you have been assigned a detention, you are expected to attend.
- All those planning on attending Sunday’s hike must turn in their permission slips to Mrs. Lilly or Mrs. Rainey by Friday, April 27, at the latest. Be sure to check the Hiking Club Google Classroom on Sunday in the event of weather issues. Hope to see everybody there!
- There will be a Latin dance lesson this Friday, April 27 from 3-4 P.M at Saint Ann’s Church. We will be learning the Mexican Hat Dance so we can dance it at the Cinco de Mayo celebration
- Prom tickets ($45 each) will be sold before and after school from Monday, April 23rd until Friday, May 4th. Don’t wait until the last minute to buy them. Any questions see Sra. Gouker or Sra. Unger.
- We will be celebrating El Cinco de Mayo, on May 4th from 3:4:30 at Saint Ann’s Church. Those students attending will receive extra credit for: cooking, attending the party and dancing. Come and join us and have some fun after school!
- Prom is closer than you think! Gentleman: Ingram’s Men Shop has dropped off some brochures that have a coupon for $40 off a tuxedo rental. Ingrams is also giving away 4 free tux rentals this year. Go to Ingrams Mens Shop Facebook page and register to win one of four free rentals. The deadline to enter the free rental contest is April 4. 2018. Pick up a brochure in the Main Office if you are interested.
- Senator Ben Cardin will host an Open House about all of the service academies. It will be on Tuesday evening from 6 pm-8 pm, at Washington County Tech High School. If you have any further questions, please contact Mrs. Lane firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congratulations to the new Varsity Club officers for next year: Emily Abe, Marlayna Scire, Caroline Mullineaux, Chris Martin, Harris Blackwood and Andrew Blake. There will be a meeting for these new officers Friday during first lunch in Mr. Blenckstone’s office.
- Senior Night for ALL SENIOR SPRING ATHLETES is Tuesday, May 1st before the Goretti Baseball game at the Suns’ Stadium. All Senior Spring athletes must complete the form sent to them from Mrs. Grove’s email on Tuesday,April 24. This form is to be returned to Mr. Blenckstone by email or in person and is due NO LATER than Friday, April 27th. PLEASE DO NOT PROCRASTINATE! Seniors & their families should be at the stadium no later than 6:30pm on Tuesday, May 1st as the baseball team takes on Grace Academy at 7pm.
Lunch Duty for April 25- May 3 (7 days)
First Lunch: Kwabena Akuffo, Jeremy Cahill, Madison Carbaugh, Josh Cholewiocki (201 x 4))
Second Lunch: Jonathan Bryson, Bridget Collins, Matthias Buchheister, Luke Clement,
Olivia Craver (205 x5), David Clever (104)
BOTH Varsity LAX teams will play at Smithsburg today:
Girls’ @ 5:30pm; Boys’ @ 7pm.