Consider a Gift to Goretti’s Annual Fund
The 2017-18 Annual Fund is underway and runs from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
Goretti’s Annual Fund supports the school’s mission of providing a strong academic, college preparatory foundation for our students.
• Donate a gift online or mail your gift (made payable to St. Maria Goretti High School) to 1535 Oak Hill Avenue, Hagerstown, MD 21742.
Learn About the Annual Fund
What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund provides monetary and other types of resources to:
• Offset the costs of our operating budget
• Provide financial aid (merit-based and need-based) to students
• Increase available technology for students and faculty/staff
• Obtain state-of-the-art Instructional Enhancements (classroom equipment and resources
• Conduct a yearly Mission Trip
Why is giving to the Annual Fund so important?
1. Helps members of the Goretti family
2. Helps the School at large to remain viable
3. Supports the mission of the church – making Catholic education accessible and affordable
The Annual Fund is the life blood of the school. Without help, our aid-receiving students would not have been able to attend Goretti. With additional funds available for financial aid, we can help many more students to attend who wanted to but could not afford full tuition. Additional students also means expanded program offerings and opportunities for all.