Are you curious what a Goretti education is all about? Why not schedule a “Shadow Day” for your child? This is a great opportunity for your child to spend a day at our school and “shadow” one of our students. Your child will have the chance to meet faculty and staff, observe classroom discussion and activities, try our delicious lunch menu, and tour our campus.
Our mission for each student is to prepare the whole person – academically, artistically, athletically, and spiritually – for college and life after. Our students continue to achieve not only great strides in the classroom, but also outside of the classroom in their communities through service and mission projects.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The 45 students in the Class of 2016 earned $4.2 million in college scholarships.
- The Class of 2016 performed over 10,000 hours of community service during their time at St. Maria Goretti.
- Over the past two years, 85% of AP Tests taken by Goretti students earned scores of 3 or above (5 point scale). The State of Maryland average was 49% and the Archdiocese of Baltimore average was 74%.
- We again have the highest composite standardized test scores of any co-ed school in the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- Ours is the 4th lowest tuition in the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- 100% of the class of 2014 were accepted into a college or university.
Please contact our Director of Admissions, Holly Katrina, at 301.739.4266 x132 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Shadow Day for your child.