Archdiocese Timeline for Admissions
- Attend the Fall Open House
- Schedule a Shadow Day
- Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT)
- Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT)
- Complete High School Applications
- Apply for Scholarships
- Receive Admissions Decision
- Apply for Grant and Aid by the end of February
- Register for High School
- Attend Spring Open House
- Prepare for your High School Career!
Applications may be obtained through the Office of Admissions (301-739- 4266 ext. 132).
- Completed Application must be accompanied by a $150.00 non-refundable fee.
- A copy of current report card and a copy of year end report cards for the prior 2 years (i.e., if your student is in 8th grade, please provide a copy of the most current report card and a copy of their year end report card for 6th & 7th). Please send copies only.
- Application due date: Goretti accepts applications for enrollment on a year-round basis. Typically, applications are requested by January 31 for first round decisions. Applications are processed in the order in which they are received. Completed applications with all required documentation are recommended to be submitted to the Admissions Office by the January 31 deadline. Prospective students submitting the application, all required documentation, and completing the interview by February 15 will be eligible for first round priority acceptance. After this date, a rolling admissions process follows until the class is filled.
- Copies of any standardized testing the student has had in the past three years.
- Financial Aid is available upon request. Please see back of Application and check appropriate box. Information will be mailed to you.
- High School Placement Test: All incoming students must take the Placement Test. Contact the St. Maria Goretti Admissions Office for test dates for the upcoming school year. There is a $40.00 testing fee which can be paid on test day. To register for the placement test, please visit www.archbalt.org/schools or call 301-739-4266. Placement Test results will not be shared until the Admissions interview. There is a $500.00 scholarship awarded to the boy & girl who score the highest on the December Placement Test.
- Interviews: All students will be interviewed and must be accompanied by a parent. Interviews will take place after the completed application, report cards, and Letter of Recommendation forms are received in the Admissions Office.
- Acceptance to Goretti: The Admissions Committee will evaluate each student. Upon completion of this review the student will be notified of Admissions Committee’s decision.
- Additional questions: Please call the Office of Admissions at 301-739-4266 ext. 132.